Plarium is one of the fastest-growing social gaming developers in the industry. We need talented professionals who love games, love their job, and can produce astounding results under high pressure. If you're looking for a career path that offers daily challenges, excitement, room for advancement, and the chance to go home knowing you've got one of the coolest jobs out there - send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying, it really helps if you can give us an honest idea of what you can do. This includes sending us samples of your work which clearly demonstrate your skills in a specific area. (This doesn't mean send us your life's work back to sketches in the margins of your school textbooks.) If you’re applying for a position as a 3D character artist, we’d love to see your strongest character work. If you managed a server or database, describe it and send us a link. Tell us how you got to where you are - we want to know what you did and how you did it. Please be sure to put your best, most polished and approved work forward.
Benefits of working for Plarium:
- Competitive Salary;
- Create awesome games that reach a worldwide audience;
- Be a part of a talented team of peers in a respectful, collaborative environment;
- Unique opportunities for personal growth and career-building experience in the gaming industry;
- Our management approach is structured around the working style and abilities of each team member;
- Interact with experienced specialists and the millions of users who enjoy our games world-wide;
- We care about our team members and offer a livable work schedule;
- Freedom of creative expression, comfortable working environment, parties, and the most delicious espresso in the world;
- Exceptional candidates who pass our intensive training program may also be granted supervised weekend access to our time machine.